A managed service provider (MSP) is an invaluable asset when it comes to supporting and optimizing your Microsoft 365 systems and applications. An MSP provides well-informed advice to help you determine what you need, designs your ideal cloud solution, manages the migration, and then provides ongoing management and optimization support. From consulting to migrations to operations management, you'll reap the benefits of cloud adoption with managed Azure services based on DevOps, automation and cloud-native application design. Using the best features of Azure, you can design solutions - whether they are IaaS, PaaS or SaaS offerings - to meet your unique business requirements.
As a one-stop shop for customers, an MSP provides a common support, provisioning and billing experience, all with a flexible pay-as-you-go business model. But why should you consider managed services for Microsoft 365? Here are 10 reasons:
- Access to Subject Matter Experts - With managed services, your team has access to subject matter experts who can help you identify business needs and adjust your service selection to use only what you need.
- Future-Proof Your Business - Microsoft 365 services provide services at scale, so your business can protect the resources you need, when you need them.
- Improve Your Margins - Learn how managed service delivery can help you improve your margins.
- Add Value to Your Customers - Managed services allow you to spend time doing what you do best: providing value to customers and business projects.
- Understand the Full Scope of the Microsoft Ecosystem - With managed services, you can be sure that your data is safe and that spam is finished before it reaches your inbox.
- Strengthen Your Security Posture - Continuant managed service packages follow a continuous improvement model, so you can enjoy stability and maximize your investment in Microsoft.
- Qualify for Incentives - Partners who design, build, deploy, or manage cloud services may qualify for incentives, silver or gold competencies, advanced specializations, and expert managed service provider (MSP) designations through partner partnership mechanisms.
- Real-Time Monitoring and Analysis - Expansion adds to Basic with real-time monitoring and analysis for customers who need more advanced managed services.
- Incident Management - Incident Management ensures that normal service operation is restored as soon as possible and that business impact is minimized.
- End-to-End Service Delivery - In the IT industry, managed services allow you to transfer business administration and systems administration responsibilities to an MSP who specializes in the architecture of cloud solutions that fit your needs.
Think of a Managed Service Provider (MSP) as an Extension of Your IT Team. We're here to support and optimize your Azure environment, all while passing on our knowledge to you. With Microsoft 365 managed services from IT Support Guys, you can be sure that your data is safe and that spam is finished before it reaches your inbox.